Sunday, February 27, 2011

Real Ghost Photo: Ghost at a cemetery on a full moon night

Real Ghost Photo: Ghost at a cemetery on a full moon night

"I go out quite often to take pictures of all sorts of things. I went out last month to catch the sunrise in Galveston, Texas. I went a little early because I thought I might find some good images in the full moon that was out that night. So about 4:30 a.m. I passed this neat old cemetery right in the middle of Galveston. I couldn't resist. It was so peaceful. It wasn't the least bit spooky. I wandered around for a while taking pictures of neat crypts, statues and tombstones. What I didn't expect was to see all this when I got the pictures developed. Most of the pictures turned out a little blurry because I didn't bring a tripod for the long night exposures. But how some of them ended up this way, I have no idea."

- from Debbie Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks