Sunday, February 27, 2011

Real Ghost Photo: Ghost of Ex-Girlfriend

Real Ghost Photo: Ghost of Ex-Girlfriend

"I had a ex-girlfriend that drowned in Miami Beach a few years ago. We were born and raised in Nashville and were together during 1978-80. I now live in L.A. I went back to Nashville for the holidays a few years ago. After I was not able to get to her funeral in Miami, I felt compelled to visit her mother in Nashville to pay my respects. I arrived at the house, but she had moved away. She used to live around the corner from my mother. After leaving, I was going back around the corner to my mother's house and it begin to snow. My wife and I decided to stop and take a few shots. I truly believe it's my ex. She was a very lively person and full of energy. It's still hard to believe she's gone."

- from Sam D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks