Sunday, February 27, 2011

Real Ghost Photo: Knots Of Light

Real Ghost Photo: Knots Of Light

"I have some photos that are confusing and not at all false. I live in Atlanta, GA and these pictures were taken in downtown Roswell, approximately 1.5 miles from my home. The location is at a waterfall down a steep hill about 35 feet below and there is no light source of any kind anywhere in the immediate area. There is also a cemetery a few blocks from this spot. I was once a skeptic, now I am a an honest believer. If you look at these pictures, you can tell that the pictures were random and were only taken to provide additional light due to the fact that I had only one flashlight. We did not see these things until we hooked the camera up to my TV at home and the images appeared. I'm trying to come to terms with the possibility that it's dust or something, but they are not in every picture and they are not in the same places on the pictures, thus, not making any sense to me. By the way, the camera is an Olympus E-500 (expensive). It is totally digital. As you can see, it started with just a couple and then they multiplied, went away and came back. They actually shifted from left to right in the photos. If this was just dirt or something else, I'd imagine that it would have accumulated and remained on the lens throughout the series of photos. There is NO manipulation at all."

- from Antoine B. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks