Monday, February 28, 2011

Real Ghost Photo: Mall Ghost in India

Real Ghost Photo: Mall Ghost in India

"This picture was taken by me, "ALOK", in the MMX mall in India after closing time. I am a staff member, so I need to work late at night. This picture was taken with my mobile phone (2 megapixel) around 1:30 a.m. An image of a man wearing a black coat and hat can clearly be observed on the left side of the picture.

I have never seen a man roaming the mall in this outfit, even in day time. Actually, you will hardly find anyone in this outfit in India. As I said, the mall was closed and only staff members of cinema operation were there. I took the picture of my friend at the food counter just for fun. This pic was taken in night vision mode."

- from Naman Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks