Monday, February 28, 2011

Real Ghost Photo: Sister's Spirit

Real Ghost Photo: Sister's Spirit

"In January of 2007, my sister was very ill, and and on a Friday early morning she died. Well, we left the hospital and went back home, still in a state of shock about losing our beloved family member. Around 6 p.m. I said, "Let's all go karaoke and sing the songs our sister loved." So we went."

"When it was my brother's turn to sing, he was singing a song for her and my niece took a pic of him. When he came back, he told me that he felt a strong presence of our sister behind him. I said, "She will never leave us.""

"When the picture was developed, we were all in shock because of the image that appeared behind my brother. We all believe it was my sister saying goodbye."

- from Missy Shimizu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks