Monday, February 28, 2011

Real Ghost Photo: Stanley Hotel Spirit

Real Ghost Photo: Stanley Hotel Spirit

"My brother and I just returned from a trip to Estes Park, Colorado," says Steve Santel. "During our stay, we visited The Stanley Hotel. On Friday, July 24th, I took a photograph in the Billiard Room that is nothing short of extraordinary. Visible through two windows leading to the adjacent room, there are two completely separate 'apparitions,' one viewed through each window. Both forms are very distinct and each shows facial features. The subjects are very different in size and shape, with one looking somewhat like smoke with arms and a face and the other resembling the shape of a human with slightly exaggerated features.

After doing some research on the internet, I've been unable to find anything else like this photograph. At this point, I'm not sure who to send it to for review. I tried the Ghost Hunters (T.A.P.S.) website, but my email was returned indicating their mailbox is full. I'm sure you get a number of emails like this and it's probably very difficult to discern fact from quack, but I assure you this is an authentic photograph. In fact, one of the subjects appears behind window panes, and even if something like that could be faked, I'd have no idea how to accomplish it.

"Our trip was planned to hike and climb in Rocky Mountain National Park. The only reason we went to The Stanley was because my brother promised to get his wife a souvenir there. It wasn't until I got home that the strange image was revealed while reviewing my photographs. At the time of shooting, I had no idea what the image had captured. It blew us away because I honestly didn't expect to see anything in the pictures other than hotel rooms and furniture. A few other shots seemed to contain 'orbs,' but those probably can be explained since they were the only two pictures I took with a flash. The subjects in the previously referenced photo have no explanation in my mind."

- from Steve Santel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks