Sunday, February 27, 2011

Real Ghost Photo: Unexplained Light on the Staircase

Real Ghost Photo: Unexplained Light on the Staircase

I am not sure if what I am seeing is correct or not, but I am seeing shoes or sneakers on the staircase. I am not sure what the background or history is of this house. All that this house says in the specifications are that the house is "older". Not wanting to contact anyone at the house or at the listing real estate company I thought I would share this with you to see if someone else sees what I am seeing. I have had a few people tell me this is a glare off the mirror... I can see one on the wall and where the sun is coming in on the banister railing but it just seems odd that it would bounce back like that. Also if it was the sun glaring in, would you not clearly see the corner of the stair? Thanks for letting me share this.

- from Kitchen Gena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks