Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Real Ghost Photo: Ghostly Face

Real Ghost Photo: Ghostly Face

I took this photo about 12 years ago of pics on my lounge room wall. A little sunshine was coming in the windows. When I first picked up the photos from the pharmacy, I thought there was too much sun and it had ruined the pic. On looking through about three more times, a face seemed to jump out at me. It frightened me and I would not look at it again for some time. Now I believe it was the face of another "presence" in the room with me. The negative also shows the face, and it is even clearer on the reverse side. My family and I believe it could be the face of a baby of mine who was stillborn 25 years ago. She was encephalic and spina bifida.

- from Charmaine Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks